|Description:||Potassium Hexafluorotitanate||Appearance:||White Powder|
|HS CODE:||2826909090||Melting Point:||780°C|
|Boiling Point:||235-237°C||Molecular Weight:||240.09|
Titanium potassium fluoride is a water insoluble potassium source for use in
oxygen-sensitive applications, such as metal production. In extremely low
concentrations (ppm), fluoride compounds are used in health applications. Fluoride
compounds also have significant uses in synthetic organic chemistry. They are
commonly also used to alloy metal and for optical deposition. Certain fluoride
compounds can be produced at nanoscale and in ultra high purity forms. Potassium
Fluotitanate is generally immediately available in most volumes. Ultra high purity
and high purity compositions improve both optical quality and usefulness as
scientific standards. Nanoscale elemental powders and suspensions, as alternative
high surface area forms, may be considered. Potassium Fluotitanate is generally
immediately available in most volumes. High purity, submicron and nanopowder
forms may be considered. Additional technical, research and safety information is
1. Chemical formula:K2TiF
2. M.W.: 240.09
3. Appearance :White crystalline or powder,dissolved in hot water and slightly in
cold water and inorganic acid polarity solvent.
4. In the air heating to above 500°C
5.The oxidized togradually titanium dioxide, toxic
6.Relative density in 3.08
7. Melting point 780°C.
Titanium potassium fluoride powder used for grinding wheel abrasive.
Treasury: ventilation, low-temperature and drying; store it separately from food and
1. Description of first-aid measures In case of inhalation
- Move to fresh air.
- If symptoms persist, call a physician.
In case of skin contact
- Wash off with soap and water. In case of eye contact
- In case of eye contact, remove contact lens and rinse immediately with plenty of
water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes.
- If eye irritation persists, consult a specialist. In case of ingestion - Rinse mouth
- Do NOT induce vomiting.
2. Most important symptoms and effects, both acute and delayed In case of
inhalation Effects - May cause nose, throat, and lung irritation. In case of skin
- Prolonged skin contact may cause skin irritation. In case of eye contact Effects
- May cause eye irritation. In case of ingestion Effects
- Ingestion may cause gastrointestinal irritation, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
3 Indication of any immediate medical attention and special treatment needed
Notes to physician
- If accidentally swallowed obtain immediate medical attention.
- When symptoms persist or in all cases of doubt seek medical advice.
T/T ,30% deposit ,70% paid against by copy B/L .
We can provide free sample for your test or check ,sample is free , the freight is paid by your side , hope you understand .
Contact Person: anny