98% Industrial Grade Dihydrogen Potassium Phosphate Powder For Water Treatment
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||8 Tons|
|Packaging Details:||25KGS PP Bags|
|Delivery Time:||Within 15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||3000 Tons per Month|
|HS Code:||283524||Appearance:||White Granule/ White Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Purity:||98-99%|
|Transport Package:||25kg/PP Bag||Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade/food Grade|
|Type:||DKP||Other Names:||Dipotassium Hydrogen Phosphate|
|M.F:||K2HPO4/ K2HPO4.3H2O||CAS:||7758-11-4/ 16788-57-1|
Industrial Grade Dihydrogen Potassium Phosphate,
Dihydrogen Potassium Phosphate Powder,
Water Treatment Dipotassium Phosphate
98% White Powder Industrial Grade Dihydrogen Potassium Phosphate for Water Treatment
Dipotassium phosphate is white cyrstal or amorphous white powder. It is easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohol, hydroscopic, autolysis at high temperature. It can be used as flavoring agent of synthesis alcohol, bacterial of fermentation industry and baking, as acidulant and buffer agent of dry powder drinking such as coffee to supply potassium, and also as supplimentary of mineral.
1. CAS: Anhydrous:7758-11-4 ; Trihydrate:16788-57-1
2. Molecular Weight: Anhydrous:174.18 ; Trihydrate:228.18
3. Molecular Formula: K2HPO4 ; K2HPO4· 3H2O
4. Character: Dipotassium phosphate colorless or white square crystal granule, easily deliquescent, alkaline, insoluble in ethanol. PH value is about 9 in 1% aqueous solution.
5. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer.
6. Usage: In food industry, dipotassium phosphate is used as buffering agent, chelating agent, yeast food, emulsifying salt, synergistic agent of anti-oxidation.
|Classification||Phosphate||Type||Dipotassium phosphate||CAS No.||7758-11-4|
|Other Name||DKP||MF||K2HPO4.3H2O||EINECS No.||231-834-5|
|Place of Origin||China (Mainland)||Grade Standard||Industrial Grade||Purity||≥98%|
|Appearance||White crystal||Application||Used in medicine, fermentation||Brand Name||Chuanlin|
|No||Specifications||Industrial Grade||Food grade|
|1||Main content||98.0% min.||98.0% min.|
|2||P2O5||30.50% min.||30.50% min.|
|3||K2O||39.5% min.||39.5% min.|
|4||pH of 1% water solution||8.8-9.2||8.8-9.2|
|5||Moisture||3.0% max.||3.0% max.|
|6||Heavy metal, as Pb||-||0.001% max.|
|7||Arsenic, as As||-||0.0003% max.|
|8||Fluoride ,as F||-||0.003% max.|
|9||Water insoluble||0.10% max.||0.10% max.|
1. It is mainly used in the medicine (cultivating agent of penicillin and streptomycin) industry, and can also be used as iron removal agent and pH regulator of talc.
2. Used as water quality treatment agent, microorganism and fungus culture agent.
3. In the food industry, it is used as the raw material for preparing the alkaline water for pasta products, fermentation agent, flavoring agent, leavening agent, mild alkaline agent for dairy products, yeast food, and sometimes it is added to milk tea powder. It can also be used as a feed additive.
4. Used as a buffer in chemical analysis, in the phosphating treatment of metals and as an electroplating additive.
It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
Product Appearance and Product Packages
WhatsApp/Wechat: 0086 15705596714