Fertilizer Grade Boric Acid Powder Orthoboric Acid CAS 10043-35-3
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 kg|
|Packaging Details:||25KGS/BAG, 50KGS/Bag or 1000KGS/Bag|
|Delivery Time:||Within 14 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per month|
|Product Name:||Orthoboric Acid, CAS 10043-35-3||EINECS No:||233-139-2|
|Grade:||Industrial Grade/Fertilizer Grade||Purity:||99.6%min|
|Packing Size:||25kg,50kg,1000kg||HS Code:||28100020|
|CAS:||10043-35-3||Key Word:||Orthoboric Acid|
Orthoboric Acid CAS 10043-35-3,
Fertilizer Grade Boric Acid Powder,
99.6%min Boric Acid Powder
Orthoboric Acid, CAS 10043-35-3, Best Price Chinese Boric Acid Powder
1. Product Introduction
Other names: Boric Acid; Orthoboric acid; boracic acid
CAS No: 10043-35-3/11113-50-1
EINECS No: 234-343-4
HS Code: 2810002000
Boric acid cystal powder is a kind of inorganic substance, the chemical formula is H3BO3. It is also called hydrogen borate, boracic acid, orthoboric acid and acidum boricum. It is white powder crystal or triclinic surface flake luster crystal, with greasy handle and no odor. The primary industrial use of boric acid is in the manufacture of mono filament fiberglass usually referred to as textile fiberglass. Textile fiberglass is used to reinforce plastics in applications that range from boats, to industrial piping to computer circuit boards. It is also used in the manufacturing of ramming mass, a fine silica-containing powder used for producing induction furnace linings and ceramics. We are Chinese boric acid supplier which has focused on this field for more than 20 years.
2. Product Specifications
|Water insoluble||≤ 0.03%|
3. Product Applications
1. Glass and glass fiber: Boric acid granular is used to produce advanced glass and glass fiber such as optical glass, acid resistant glass, organic boron glass, etc. it can improve the heat resistance and transparency of glass, improve the mechanical strength and shorten the melting time.
2. Enamel and ceramics: Boric acid powder is used in the production of glaze compound in enamel and ceramic industry,which can reduce the thermal expansion of glaze, reduce the curing temperature of glaze compound, prevent cracking and deglazing,and improve the luster and fastness of products.
3. Metallurgy: used as additive and cosolvent in the production of boron steel, so that boron steel has high hardness and good rolling ductility. Boric acid can prevent metal welding, brazing, sleeve welding surface oxidation. It is also the raw material of boron iron alloy.
4. Leather: used to deash the surface of bare leather to prevent gray spots on the surface of leather after re-tanning.
5. Antirust: boric acid can be used as antirust agent, lubricant and thermal oxidation stabilizer. It is incorporated into lubricants, brake oils, metal working fluids, water treatment agents, and fuel additives.
6. Binder: Boric acid is one of the ingredients of making corrugated binder, but also the glue solvent of making cool protein and dextrin binder. Boric acid greatly improves wet glue strength by cross-linking the bonded hydroxyl groups.
7. Chemical industry: used in the production of various borates, such as sodium borohydride, ammonium hydrogen borate, cadmium borotungstate, potassium borohydride, etc.
8. Other fields: dye stabilizer, electroplating, rare metal smelting, electrolytic capacitor, paint, foundry, textile industry: fabric fire retardant, wood industry: preservatives, insecticides, etc.
4. Product Images
5. Bill of Loading Samples
6. Packing and Shipping
7. Our Advantages
8. Company Information
9. Contact Information
Contact: Bella Cheng
WhatsApp/Wechat: 0086 15705596714