|Molecular Weiht:||201.22||CAS NO:||1330-43-3|
Anhydrous Borate Powder,
Soap Detergent Anhydrous Borax,
CAS 1330 43 3 Sodium Borate Powder
1. Anhydrous borax is a hard, glassy, granular material used in the production of
glass, fiberglass, cleaning products, enamels and coatings, and metallurgy.
Anhydrous Borax is a stable, white/clear granule that should be kept from moisture
and humidity to maintain product integrity.
2. Anhydrous Borax is used in everything from toothpaste and cosmetics to
laundry boosters and dishwasher detergents. It is sold in powder form and has a
consistency that's similar to powdered laundry detergent.
3. Anhydrous borax is also called borax, dehydrated borax,pyrobor.
►Chemical & Physical Information
|Chemical name||Anhydrous Borax|
|Type of chemical||Ionic compound (salt)|
|CAS number||1330-43-4 (anhydrous)|
|Molar mass||201.22 g·mol|
|Melting point||741 °C|
|Boiling point||300 °C|
|Soluble||Not in alcohol and ether|
|Solubility (water, 20 °C)||27 g·L (anhydrous)|
|Appearance||White crystalline solid|
• Anhydrous borax is made by burning or fusing hydrated borax.
• It thus contains little or no water of crystallization (conversation ratio of .53
compared to hydrated decahydrate borax) and does not rehydrate under normal
• Anhydrous borax is water soluble, but considerably less so than raw borax.
• This material does not puff or swell during melting, and melts easier
• Anhydrous borax is an excellent glass former,it does not puff or swell during
melting thus fewer production problems result.
• This material is used as a source of B2O3 in the manufacture of many different
types of borosilicate glass, including heat and chemical resistant glasses,
illumination glasses, optical lenses, medical and cosmetic containers, hollow
microspheres and glass beads.
• It has a higher bulk density and melts more rapidly than raw forms of borax. It
also provides a source of sodium.
1. Manufacture of many different types of borosilicate glass
2.Soap and detergent .
While Anhydrous borax is a natural ingredient, it's still toxic, and should be kept
out of reach of children and pets. If you use it to make your own products, be sure
to label the containers with all of the ingredients, just in case there's ever an
accidental ingestion. You may know what's in your concoction, but other people in
your household may not.Treat borax with the same care that you would any other
cleaning product, and you shouldn't have any problems.
25kg/lined pp bag
Contact Person: anny