Factory supply K2HPO4, White Powder Dipotassium Phosphate Fertilizer
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||8 Tons|
|Packaging Details:||25KGS PP Bags|
|Delivery Time:||Within 15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||3000 Tons per Month|
|HS Code:||283524||Appearance:||White Granule/ White Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Purity:||98%-99%|
|Calssification:||Phosphate Salts||Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade/food Grade|
|Type:||DKP||Other Names:||Dipotassium Hydrogen Phosphate|
|M.F:||K2HPO4/ K2HPO4.3H2O||CAS:||7758-11-4/ 16788-57-1|
Dipotassium Phosphate Anhydrous, White Crystal 99% Dipotassium Hydrogen Phosphate
Dipotassium phosphate is a kind of white powder chemicals ,can used as flavoring agent of synthesis alcohol, bacterial of fermentation industry and baking, as acidulant and buffer agent of dry powder drinking such as coffee to supply potassium, and also as supplimentary of mineral.
1. CAS: Anhydrous:7758-11-4 ; Trihydrate:16788-57-1
2. Molecular Weight: Anhydrous:174.18 ; Trihydrate:228.18
3. Molecular Formula: K2HPO4 ; K2HPO4· 3H2O
4. Character: Dipotassium phosphate colorless or white square crystal granule, easily deliquescent, alkaline, insoluble in ethanol. PH value is about 9 in 1% aqueous solution.
5. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer.
6. Usage: In food industry, dipotassium phosphate is used as buffering agent, chelating agent, yeast food, emulsifying salt, synergistic agent of anti-oxidation.
7. Storage & Transportation: Dipotassium phosphate should be stored in a dry and ventilating warehouse. Be cautious to keep away from moisture and hot; unloaded with care, so as to avoid the damage. Furthermore, it should be stored separately from poisonous substances.
|Other Names||Potassium Dibasic phosphate|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Grade Standard||Electron Grade, Food Grade, Reagent Grade|
|Product Name||Dipotassium phosphate|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Packing||25kg Paper Bag|
|Keywords||Dipotassium phosphate anhydrous|
|Item||DKP Trihydrate (Industrial Grade)||DKP Anhydrous (Industrial Grade)||DKP Trihydrate (Food Grade)||DKP Anhydrous (Food Grade)|
|Main Content %||98-99.49||98-98.3||98-99.61||98-99.75|
|Water Insoluble %||0.04||0.09||0.03||0.03|
|PH Value (10g/l)||9.15||--||9.11||9.09|
|Arsenic (as As)||0.01||＜0.0003||＜3 mg/kg||＜0.0003|
|Fluorides (as F)||--||＜0.001||6.53 mg/kg||0.0008|
|Lead(as Pb)||0.005||＜0.0015||＜2 mg/kg||＜0.001|
|Loss on drying||--||0.57||0.22||--|
Usage: In food industry, it is used as buffering agent, chelating agent, yeast food, emulsifying salt, synergistic agent of anti-oxidation.
It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
Product Appearance and Product Packages
WhatsApp/Wechat: 0086 15705596714