99.9% 40 - 60 Mesh Boric Acid Powder Industrial Grade
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 kg|
|Packaging Details:||25KGS/BAG, 50KGS/Bag or 1000KGS/Bag|
|Delivery Time:||Within 15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per month|
|Product Name:||Boric Acid Industrial Grade 99.9% 40-60 Mesh Boric Acid Powder||EINECS No:||233-139-2|
|Grade:||Industrial Grade||Molecular Weight:||61.83|
|Packing Size:||25kg,50kg,1000kg||HS Code:||281000|
|CAS:||10043-35-3||Key Word:||Boric Acid Powder|
60 Mesh Boric Acid Powder,
Industrial Grade Boric Acid Powder,
99.9% Orthoboric Acid Powder
Boric Acid Industrial Grade 99.9% 40-60 mesh Boric Acid Powder
1. Product Introduction
Other names: Boric Acid; Orthoboric acid; boracic acid
CAS No: 10043-35-3/11113-50-1
EINECS No: 234-343-4
HS Code: 2810002000
Boric acid is a white powder-like crystal or a scaly luster crystal with a smooth touch and no odor. It is soluble in water, alcohol, glycerol, ethers and essential oils, and the aqueous solution is weakly acidic.
It is widely used in glass (optical glass, acid-resistant glass, heat-resistant glass, glass fiber for insulating materials) industry, which can improve the heat resistance and transparency of glass products, improve the mechanical strength, and shorten the melting time. The flame reaction test is green.
2. Product Specifications
|Water insoluble||≤ 0.03%|
3. Product Applications
1. Glass and glass fiber: used for the production of optical glass, acid-resistant glass, organic boron glass and other advanced glass and glass fiber, can improve the heat resistance and transparency of glass, improve the mechanical strength, shorten the melting time.
2. Enamel and ceramics: enamel, ceramic industry used in the production of glaze, can reduce the thermal expansion of the glaze, reduce the curing temperature of the glaze, so as to prevent cracking and deglazing, improve the gloss and fastness of products.
3. Metallurgy: used as additive and cosolvent in the production of boron steel, so that boron steel has high hardness and good rolling ductility. Boric acid can prevent metal welding, brazing, sleeve welding surface oxidation. It is also the raw material of boron iron alloy.
4. Leather: used to deash the surface of bare leather to prevent gray spots on the surface of leather after re-tanning.
5. Antirust: boric acid can be used as antirust agent, lubricant and thermal oxidation stabilizer. It is incorporated into lubricants, brake oils, metal working fluids, water treatment agents, and fuel additives.
6. Binder: Boric acid is one of the ingredients of making corrugated binder, but also the glue solvent of making cool protein and dextrin binder. Boric acid greatly improves wet glue strength by cross-linking the bonded hydroxyl groups.
7. Chemical industry: used in the production of various borates, such as sodium borohydride, ammonium hydrogen borate, cadmium borotungstate, potassium borohydride, etc.
8. Other fields: dye stabilizer, electroplating, rare metal smelting, electrolytic capacitor, paint, foundry, textile industry: fabric fire retardant, wood industry: preservatives, insecticides, etc.
4. Product Images
5. Bill of Loading Samples
6. Packing and Shipping
7. Our Advantages
8. Company Information
9. Contact Information
Contact: Bella Cheng
WhatsApp/Wechat: 0086 15705596714