Place of Origin:
Mono Potassium Phosphate Fertilizer MKP Price CAS 7778-77-0
Mono potassium phosphate formula is KH2PO4. When heated to 400 ℃, it melts into a transparent liquid and solidifies into opaque glassy potassium metaphosphate after cooling. MKP properties is white or colorless crystal. It is easily soluble in water, relative density at 2.338, melting point at 252.6℃, and PH value of 1% solutions.It is used to manufacture metaphosphate in medical or food industry. Used as a high effective K and P compound fertilizer. It contains totally 86% fertilizer elements, used as a basic raw material for N, P and K compound fertilizer.
|Item||Specifications (Industrial Grade)||Specifications (Food Grade)|
|Main Content %||99.65||98.79|
|Phosphorus Pentoxide %||52.04||...|
|Potassium Oxide %||34.18||...|
|Water Insoluble %||0.006||0.03|
|PH of 1% Water Insoluble %||4.35||4.3|
|Arsenic (as As) %||...||0.0003|
|Fluorides (as F) %||...||0.0007|
|Lead (as Pb) %||...||0.0002|
|Loss on drying %||...||0.32|
In case of contact, immediately wash with plenty of soap and water for at least 5 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation developes or persists. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Clean contaminated clothing and shoes before re-use.
If respiratory irritation or distress occurs remove victim to fresh air. Seek medical attention if respiratory irritation or distress continues.
Hold eyelids open and flush with a steady, gentle stream of water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention
if irritation develops or persists or if visual changes occur.
If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-3 glasses of water to drink and induce vomiting by touching back of throat with a finger. Do not induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Seek immediate medical attention. Do not leave victim unattended. Vomiting may occur spontaneously. To prevent aspiration of swallowed product, lay victim on side with head lower than waist. If vomiting occurs and the victim is conscious, give water to further dilute the chemical.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS POSSIBLY AGGRAVATED BY EXPOSURE:
Inhalation of product may aggravate existing chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or bronchitis. Skin contact may aggravate existing skin disease.
This product is hygroscopic and tends to cake on storage. Store in an area that is cool, dry. Recommended container material: stainless steel, Container material to avoid: brass.
1. In the food industry, potassium dihydrogen phosphate is used to manufacture bakeries, monosodium glutamate and fermentation powder.
2. In agriculture, potassium dihydrogen phosphate is used as high-efficiency phosphorus potassium compound fertilizer, which is suitable for all kinds of soils and crops.
3. In feed industry, potassium dihydrogen phosphate is mainly used as mineral element additive to supplement phosphorus and potassium,
especially in fish feed.
4. In industry, potassium dihydrogen phosphate is used as raw material for preparing potassium metaphosphate, culture agent, fortifier, bulking agent and fermentation assistant of brewing yeast.
The application of potassium dihydrogen phosphate can improve the stress resistance of crops caused by a series of natural disasters, such as drought resistance, damage resistance and healing promotion, dry hot wind resistance, waterlogging and freezing resistance, disease resistant bacterial infection and so on.
Potassium dihydrogen phosphate can promote the absorption of nitrogen and phosphorus by crops and quickly supplement the required nutrients.
Potassium element in MKP can help promote photosynthesis during crop growth, so as to accelerate nutrient generation and transformation.
In the fruit expansion stage, spraying an appropriate amount of potassium dihydrogen phosphate can promote crops to produce strong fruit, promote fruit growth and development, increase yield, and improve fruit quality, color and taste as a whole.
Advantages for fertilizers
* Crystalline product, fully water soluble
* Low on sodium, chloride or other detrimental elements to plants
* A highly efficient source of phosphorus and potash
* When high levels of phosphorus required in combination with potash
* Used for foliar feeding, fertigation and as an ingredient in NPK’S
* Compatible with most water soluble fertilizers
Contact: Bella Cheng
Wechat/WhatsApp 0086 15705596714
Send your inquiry directly to us