|HS Code:||283524||Appearance:||White Granule/ White Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Purity:||98-99%|
|Transport Package:||25kg/PP Bag||Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade/food Grade|
|Type:||DKP||Other Names:||Dipotassium Hydrogen Phosphate|
|M.F:||K2HPO4/ K2HPO4.3H2O||CAS:||7758-11-4/ 16788-57-1|
Dipotassium Phosphate Trihydrate Crystal,
Anhydrous Dihydrogen Potassium Phosphate,
Industrial Grade Dipotassium Phosphate
2022 Hot Sale Dipotassium Phosphate Trihydrate, White Crystal Anhydrous Dihydrogen Potassium Phosphate
Dipotassium phosphate (K2HPO4) is the inorganic compound with the formula K2HPO4.(H2O)x (x = 0, 3, 6). Together with monopotassium phosphate (KH2PO4.(H2O)x), it is often used as a fertilizer, food additive, and buffering agent. It is a white or colorless solid that is soluble in water.
It is produced commercially by partial neutralization of phosphoric acid with two equivalents of potassium chloride:H3PO4 + 2 KCl → K2HPO4 + 2 HCl.
1. CAS: Anhydrous:7758-11-4 ; Trihydrate:16788-57-1
2. Molecular Weight: Anhydrous:174.18 ; Trihydrate:228.18
3. Molecular Formula: K2HPO4 ; K2HPO4· 3H2O
4. Character: Dipotassium phosphate colorless or white square crystal granule, easily deliquescent, alkaline, insoluble in ethanol. PH value is about 9 in 1% aqueous solution.
5. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer.
6. Usage: In food industry, dipotassium phosphate is used as buffering agent, chelating agent, yeast food, emulsifying salt, synergistic agent of anti-oxidation.
|Classification||Phosphate||Type||Dipotassium phosphate||CAS No.||7758-11-4|
|Other Name||DKP||MF||K2HPO4.3H2O||EINECS No.||231-834-5|
|Place of Origin||China (Mainland)||Grade Standard||Industrial Grade||Purity||≥98%|
|Appearance||White crystal||Application||Used in medicine, fermentation||Brand Name||Chuanlin|
|Specification||Tech Grade||Food Grade|
|Appearance||White or Colorless Crystal Powder|
|Assay(as K2HPO4)||98.0% Min||98.0% Min|
|Phosphorus pentoxide(as P2O5)||30% Min||P-17.0% Min|
|Potassium oxide(as K2O)||40% Min||K-36.0% Min|
|Water insoluble matter||0.2% Max||0.2% Max|
|As||0.01% Max||0.001% Max|
|Heavy Metals(as Pb)||0.005% Max||---|
|Lead(as Pb)||---||0.003% Max|
|Assay(as K2HPO4)||98.0% Min|
|Phosphorus pentoxide(as P2O5)||40.0% Min|
|Potassium(as K2O)||53.0% Min|
|Water insoluble matter||0.2% Max|
|Arsenic(as As)||0.0003% Max|
|Flouride(as F)||0.001% Max|
1. It is mainly used in the medicine (cultivating agent of penicillin and streptomycin) industry, and can also be used as iron removal agent and pH regulator of talc.
2. Used as water quality treatment agent, microorganism and fungus culture agent.
3. In the food industry, it is used as the raw material for preparing the alkaline water for pasta products, fermentation agent, flavoring agent, leavening agent, mild alkaline agent for dairy products, yeast food, and sometimes it is added to milk tea powder. It can also be used as a feed additive.
4. Used as a buffer in chemical analysis, in the phosphating treatment of metals and as an electroplating additive.
It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
WhatsApp/Wechat: 0086 15705596714
Contact Person: Bella